Thursday, October 2, 2008

Art Club Art Stripers - I Have a New Toy!


Good morning, Dear Reader!

I'm pleased to tell you that I've found a new toy - Art Club Art Stripers. I've played with two of them, and they're wonderful fun. They were both easier to use than another brand of striper I tried because of the brush, which is very thin, long, and relatively rigid, making even striping easier.

My first attempt was, of course, using one of their glitters. When I opened the box of them, the black hologram polish caught my eye immediately - it's opaque black polish with insanely dense holo glitter. Take a look for yourself!



I was on my nail message board yesterday, and my dear friend Love8Brain posted a picture of a mani I had to try. Since it's Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I decided to use All Pink, All the Time for the base. Here was my result. The right hand's not perfect, but given that it was a first try, I think I did alright.







My next attempt was another racing stripe mani, and that's when it was clear that the Art Club brush made a huge difference. It turned out infinitely better than my last attempt.





So that's my new toy, and I'm quite pleased with it! Love and nail polish to you, Dear Reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment