Sunday, October 19, 2008

Precisions Haul 2, Part II


Good morning, Dear Reader!

Last week I promised you that you'd see the rest of my Precisions Haul, and I have half of what remains to be seen here for you today. Lots of pretty colors - I am very happy with them! All pictures are of two coats over a base, and I'll just let the pictures do the talking today...

Here is Ruby Red Slippers, a rich deep red with a strong gold shimmer.





Next I have Lily of the Valley, a semi sheer purple shimmer.





Now we're up to Open Says-A-Me, a slightly pink opaque nude shimmer.





Finally, I have Purple Posh, a slightly pink purple with a strong silver shimmer.





So there you have it, Dear Reader, Part II of my recent Precisions haul. As always, I got them from sparkling*nails on ebay, and if she's out of stock of something you've seen here, just email her at sparklingnails@verizon.net and let her know what you'd like, and she'll take good care of you.

That's all for today, Dear Reader. Love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment