Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dior Pure Diamonds (and more Konadicures!)


Good afternoon, Dear Reader! I have more pictures for you!

One I forgot to show you during my Precision Frenzy was Dior Pure Diamonds. My pictures don't do it justice - it's got that crazy diamond-y glittery effect that many Asian polishes have, and it's so hard to capture that with a camera. I was not able to catch it just right, but am able to show you the color, opacity, and finish. This is two coats with a top coat, long after it dried.





The name suits it well, and it applied and dried like a Dior - better than any nail polish fanatic could ask for!

I didn't want to be *too* refined in this post (a sheer and sparkly Dior is not a typical post on The Nailphile!), so I decided to present two more fabulous Konadicures I haven't shown you yet. The first is The Surreal Fishnet Mani (SpaRitual Surreal with a white fishnet image over it).





The second is The Swirling On Stage Mani (Sephora by OPI On Stage with a swirly black pattern and tips).





Now I think you've seen all the pictures I've taken recently! And there's nothing quite like a good Konadicure...

Don't forget, Dear Reader, that there's a new giveaway going this week, this one with the prize being a gift to you from sparkling*nails on ebay. It's the OPI 2006 Holiday Mini Set, and is a pretty cool gift given that they're going for $20 right now. The contest is open to readers worldwide, your name will be shown as you enter it (so you don't have to enter your full name), and your email will only be used to contact you if you're the winner. Please enter if you haven't already!





I hope to have another batch of Precision pictures for you in the morning, but until then, love and nail polish to you, Dear Reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment