Saturday, October 25, 2008

Seduce Me, Greenwich Ave, Poppy, Can You Dig It?


Good morning, Dear Reader!

I've been so busy showing you collections lately, today I thought I'd catch you up on some of the manicures I did after swatching those collection.

Since I'm still early in the process of unpacking after my move last weekend I've been keeping it simple some days, but the fun thing is that in upacking my nail polish I'm finding some old true loves I hadn't run into in a while. That's what all of the manis I have to show you today are - nothing new, just newfound oldies but goodies.

First is China Glaze's Seduce Me, a rich berry creme.





Next is one from a brand that does not receive nearly enough love, Carloyn New York. My experience with CNY has been extremely positive, and I love Carolyn's colors. This is one of my all time favorites, Greenwich Ave.





I also had to go do something this week for which I wanted to feel very confident, and you know what that means - its time to break out Dior's Poppy! The only thing that could make my Poppy a little more eye catching was a simple tip pattern from Konad plate M62. It worked - I felt like one indesctructible chick wearing this one!



Last is today's Nails of the Day, SpaRitual's Can You Dig It?. It's a rich golden brown with a strong shimmer, but I was going into a bit of Konad withdrawal, so I did a delicate pattern from plate M4 just on my tips. The temptation was to Konad the heck out of the whole thing, but I resisted - this polish is too good on its own to allow for much more than a subtle accent without detracting from it.





So those are some of the NOTD's you've missed this week, Dear Reader. I have some swatching to do, and hope to get that done for you today, so you may hear from me again before the sun goes down. Until then, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment