Friday, October 17, 2008

Moving Day Konadicure!


Good morning, Dear Reader!

I'm in a moving frenzy today, so last night I did my last pre-moving manicure. This one may have to hold up for a few days with all I still have left to do by Sunday, so I made it (I hope!) super-strong. I used SpaRitual's Lacquer Lock Base Coat, of which I'll actually be testing the durability this time, two coats of SpaRitual Solitude, and a coat of SpaRitual Tout de Suite top coat. I waited about five minutes to add the obligatory pink for BCA this week, which was Konad pastel pink using plates S6 and M45. I topped that off with a coat of Art Club Sealer and another coat of Tout de Suite. If my mani doesn't hold up, it certainly isn't for lack of effort! Here's what I ended up with...







That's alll for today, Dear Reader, as I'm off to continue my packing frenzy. Love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment