Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Nubar Vineyard Collection


Good morning, Dear Reader!

I haven't photographed the last of my Precisions haul for you yet, so it seemed like a good day to give you lots and lots of pics of the Nubar Vineyard Collection. This is the ultimate collection for vampy lovers!

Here they are, in random order, all two coats over a base. All eight are cremes.

Corvina is a deep purple wine shade, possibly my favorite of this collection.





Pinot is a deep reddish purple.





Barbera is a slightly fuchsia red.





Cabernet is a slightly brown vampy purple.





Dolcetto is a pure dark purple, also possibly my favorite.





Merlot is a slightly vampy red creme.





Muscato is a vampy brownish purple.





Malvasia is a dark true red.





All of these applied well, but I think dark cremes are the most difficult polishes to apply evenly, and possibly some would have benefitted from a third coat. However, the formula of these is wonderful - they apply like Nubars apply, which is very smooth and even. I got them directly from Nubar, and am happy that I did! I'm able to ring in the cold weather with some good vampy shades.

That's all for today, Dear Reader. Love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment