Sunday, October 5, 2008

More Precisions, Part II!


Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have more of the Precisions haul to show you, and I promise you there are even more to come! This was quite a haul... Today I'll go with reverse alphabetical order, just to mix it up. All are two coats over a base coat, with the exception of Aruba Ruby which is three, in sunlight.

First up is St Lucia Fuchia, a bold hot pink with a strong silver shimmer.




Next in line is Red Mad-rid, which is not just another red. It has a somewhat jelly finish and a strong pink flash.





Third is another really special one, Orange Belize-ini, and I'll let the pictures do the talking for this one.





Now we're up to the gold version of Shiny Disco Ball, a spectacular molten metal gold.





And last in today's lineup is the amazing Aruba Ruby, a coral red jelly.





There are many more Precisions to come - I love these things! The bottle's bigger than normal at 0.55 oz, they apply beautifully, and are shiny, shiny, shiny. I get mine from sparkling*nails on ebay (that's another link to the listings, and if they're sold out now, I'm sure she'll have more soon). If you decide you "need" some of these, mention to her that you saw them on The Nailphile. She's always great, but is extra great to The Nailphile Readers. She's also contacted me to let me know she has made special accomodations for our French friends, and if you're in France, just contact her via ebay to get any colors you'd like. As always, I won't benefit from your purchase, other than knowing you have the fun stuff!

After all of that swatching, I needed a mani, and broke into one of the Precisions I showed you yesterday. Here she is with a little Konad fun.





That's all for today, Dear Reader. Love and nail polish to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment