Monday, October 27, 2008

Today's KOTD: Jessica Windsor Castle


Good evening, Dear Reader!

I finished my mani much earlier in the day today, and was really happy with the outcome. I have lots of other things planned for this week, and I thought it was worth a post all by itself.

The base color is Jessica's Windsor Castle, which I ran into this morning while unpacking. I was struck by what a perfect purple creme it is and set it aside to use today. When I applied it, it went on beautifully and was opaque and perfectly even in two coats. When I looked at the finished Windsor Castle mani, I decided the only thing that could improve it would be a touch of silver.

I went through my Konad plates to find a pattern, and decided to use one from plate S6 that I've wanted to use for some time, but which is both too short and narrow for my nails. My solution? To use it sideways on just my tips. I'm quite pleased with how it turned out!





That's today's Konadicure of the Day, Dear Reader. Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment