Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hit Me with Your Best Shot


Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I actually have a picture of just a polish - no glitter over it, no Konad, just the polish. It's Lippmann Collection's Hit Me with Your Best Shot. When I put it on, I didn't have it in me to interfere with the subtle complexity of it - it is quietly sparkly grey goodness.



However, I also have some pics of polishes I had a little more fun with. First is Lippmann's Dark Side of the moon, to which I added a silver plant and a pink fairy.



I also bought a polish this week strictly for its bottle. It's a basic black that needed some Konad fun, but the bottle is cool as heck.





That's all I have for now, Dear Reader. If you haven't yet entered this week's giveaway, please do! It's an OPI Music Hall Minis Set that sparkling*nails sent me to give you, from Holiday 2006. Your name will show as you enter it (so you don't have to enter your full name), and your email address will only be used to notify you if you're the winner. Good luck!





Love and nail polish to you, Dear Reader!

EDIT:
I'm back again a few hours later - HaileyCosmic let me know that on her blog, Casual Lavish, she's doing a one-day giveaway (today) for breast cancer awareness. Here is a link to to post with the entry form - be sure to check it out!

Until later, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment