Thursday, October 16, 2008

Precisions Haul 2, Part I: Pink Precisions!

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I've made another Precisions Haul, and weeded out the pink ones for today's post, since I'm doing all pink for BCA this week. Parts II and III will be coming at the beginning of next week for you.

Here are today's pinks, all two coats over a base.

First up is Shimmer Me Timbers, which is an apricot pink with gold shimmer, and need to be compared to NARS Orgasm.





Next is Pink Chiffon, a rosy pink shimmer, similar to SpaRitual's Strawberry Field Forever.





Last in line is Pardon My French, a vibrant fuchsia pink shimmer.





I bought these from sparkling*nails on ebay, and that's a link to the listings. If she's out of stock of something you've seen here, just email her at sparklingnails@verizon.net, and she'll take good care of you. The same goes for French buyers who may not be able to see the listings - If you just send her a message, she'll be able to help you.

That's all for today, Dear Reader. I hope you enjoyed Part I of my most recent Precisions Haul, and until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment