Monday, October 27, 2008

Yet Another Precisions Haul, Part II


Good morning, Dear Reader!

I photographed more of my most recent Precisions haul for you yesterday, and just finished adding text to and cropping the pictures this morning. For this batch of them, as yesterday's, I can't pick a favorite. I choose one, and then say, "No, it's this one. No, this one...," so I'll just show them to you in alphabetical order again. When I was done swatching them, I wanted to play with one, and did a very Halloween-y mani, which I also have pictures of for you.

These are all two coats over a base coat photographed in artificial light. Here we go!

100% Cashmere is a semi-sheer (but still shows the whole nail tip, not the dreaded VNL), a cashmere-sweater beige shimmer.





Call Me Pumpkin is a favorite contender, and the one I had to play with when I was done swatching. This is a bright, perfectly pumpkin orange creme.





C'est La Vie (labelled "C'est Le Vie," but my French readers would mock me if I went by the label, I believe) is a very delicate and pretty pink sheer shimmer.





Kiss The Rain is another favorite contender, a really hot pink with a slight bluish flash.





Saturday Night Fever was the third in competition for my favorite. It is bright, chili-hot red creme.





When I was done swatching, I had to play with one of the favorites, and I chose the most unique, Call Me Pumpkin. I decided it could use a little Konad, so I added a pattern from plate S6 and then did my tips, now too long for the tip plate to fit the bill, freehand with China Glaze's Liquid Leather. I liked my results so much I'll even show you both hands!







As usual, I got all of these from sparkling*nails on ebay (that's a link to the Precisions listings). If she's out of stock of anything you've seen on The Nailphile, just email her at sparklingnails@verizon.net, let her know what you want and that you saw it here, and she'll take good care of you. She's always great, but had been especially so with The Nailphile readers. As always, I won't benefit in any way if you buy anything from her, other than knowing that you, Dear Reader, are getting fun cool stuff.

I love my Precisions, and I will have more for you tomorrow, Dear Reader. Until then, love and nail polish to you!






No comments:

Post a Comment