Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Let's Do It in 3D and A Look at The New Cow Mani


Good morning, Dear Reader!

As I started to unpack The Stash yesterday, I ran into some old favorites that I haven't used in a while. One of them was yesterday's NOTD, China Glaze's Let's Do It in 3D from the Kaleidoscope Collection. Here she is!





This morning, I had to come up with a really fun mani because I have lots of not-so-fun stuff to do today, and I'm meeting my favorite cousin (yay!) this evening, but the reason for the meeting and topic of conversation are no fun at all (boo!). I decided a cow mani fit the bill, but my nails have outgrown the length that the Konad pattern plus the French Tip pattern would cover. I'm happy to report that I discovered a way to work around that. What I did was stamp the cow print pattern, stamp the tips at the end of the pattern, then filled in the remaining nail length past the tip stamp with China Glaze's Liquid Leather. So now, at least for black patterns, I have a way to work around the fact that the folks at Konad weren't thinking of me when they came up with the patterns. This is the chipper result, my new Cow Mani.





That's all for now, Dear Reader. Love and nail polish to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment