Sunday, October 19, 2008

No More Drama!

Good evening, Dear Reader!

I *finally* finished moving just a bit ago, and am happy to report that all ten nails and my entire stash survived the move! I'm exhausted with every muscle aching, but was still wound up from the frenzy that was the last day of The Move That Would Not End. What better way to unwind than to do a nice (and much needed) mani?

I chose a color with a name that descibes exactly what I'm really looking forward to, at least for a few days - Lippmann Collection's No More Drama. It's a great color with an incredible shimmer that applied and dries like a Lippmann. What more could I ask for?

I've even included a picture of the rarely-photographed right hand for you, just to show you that both hands survived packing, moving, and cleaning...







So that's the update for tonight, Dear Reader. All my things are in one place again, my stash and my nails survived, and I am one relieved and happy woman. Until tomorrow, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment