Monday, October 6, 2008

Chanel Exclusive Nail Colour Trio


Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I had to interrupt the Precision haul series when a package came today. Inside was Chanel's Exclusive Nail Colour Trio (Trio Exclusif de Vernis), and I'm excited to show them to you! The pictures were taken in weak daylight, and all are two coats over a base. I'll show them to you in the order they came in the package, saving the very most fabulous of all for last.

The first I took out was Allegoria (made in USA). A nice, safe daytime color, it was sort of the add-on to the rest.





In the middle was Tulipe Noir (made in France), so you have another chance to get this one if you missed it last Fall!





Last up is my precious Rouge Noir (made in France) - number 18 without a hint of shimmer to be seen! Ahhh, how exciting!





I'm told that these are still widely available, and the set of three was $57. If you missed out on Tulipe Noir, Rouge Noir, or even Allegoria, you have another chance to get them, Dear Reader! That's all for today. Love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment