Sunday, October 12, 2008

More Konadicures!


Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today, I have pictures of more Konadicures for you! I was in a picture takin' mood this morning, so I even have a before and after of today's Nails of the Day.

I'll start strong today with Yves Saint Laurent's Tulipe Noire, which I thought could use a delicate little tip pattern.





Next up is yesterday's NOTD, which is Rescue Beauty Lounge's No More War with an all-over pattern and tips in yellow. It brings back memories of the 1970's avocado green and harvest gold kitchen applicances I grew up with.





While I was in the '70's state of mind, I did a mani that reminds me of my mom's recipe box. It was a yellow index card box with funky early '70's flower stickers on it.







That brings me to today's NOTD, which is a Konaded EA Christopher St. Cappucino. Here's the base I started with...





...And here's my end result about 45 minutes later.







Today is one of those days where both hands turned out just right, so I did pictures of both. The next time I have a day where my right hand is imperfect, I can look at this post and remind myself that it can be done!

That's all of the for the pictures today, Dear Reader, which brings me to the part where I remind you to enter this week's giveaway. It ends on Tuesday, and it's a random drawing for an OPI Music Hall Minis Set, which was generously given to you by sparkling*nails on ebay to thank you for your business. Your name will show as you enter it (so you don't have to enter your full name), and your email address will only be used to notify you if you're the winner. The drawing is open to all readers worldwide, so if you have not entered, please do!





That's all for now, Dear Reader. Love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment