Saturday, June 27, 2009

Lippmann Collection 10th Anniversary: Ruby Red Slippers

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have one of Lippmann Collection's Nordstrom Exclusive 10th Anniversary colors for you, Ruby Red Slippers. It's a black jelly replete with red glitter and red hexagon glitter - it's what Lubu Heels wants to be when it grows up!

This is three coats over a base with a top coat.

Lippmann Collection Nail Polish
Nordstrom Exclusive Nail Polish Bottle

I absolutely love this polish. I think it's hot. However, as I was applying it, I did question how generally wearable it is. I can't imagine the average person would wear this to the office. For the weekend though, this is one hell of a nail polish!

That's what I have for you for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment