Wednesday, May 19, 2010

OPI Pink Cupcake & FingerPaints Floatin' on a Cloud

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today's manicure is just an excuse to post pictures.  I got pictures of the billboards that are in Johannesburg from the South African nail polish distributor who bought rights to some of my pictures, and thought I'd show them to you.  In case you don't care, I'm including a Nails of the Day picture from last week.

The manicure is two coats of OPI Pink Cupcake topped with one coat of FingerPaints Floatin' on a Cloud.

OPI Pink Cupcake with FingerPaints Floatin' on a Cloud
OPI Pink Cupcake, Two Coats, with One Coat FingerPaints Floatin' on a Cloud

If you don't care about the billboards, feel free to skip to the end.  

There are five billboards along Johannesburg's busiest highway, and the "Clicks" on them, from what I'm told by a South African reader, is something like a mega Ulta.

Billboard #1

Some Guy Putting Up a Giant Picture of My Hand

A Two-fer

A Big Row of My Hand

It was pretty cool to wake up to the email with these pictures - it's a little surreal to see my pictures like that!  I'm all excited though, and forwarded the email to my dad- he'll laugh.

That's all for now, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment