Sunday, March 28, 2010

Color Club Ultra Violet & Konad M75

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have a polish with one of the most overused names: Color Club Ultra Violet, from last year's Electro Candy Collection. NARS, Color Club, and Estee Lauder all have an Ultra Violet, but this one is the on that most lives up to the name for me.

Color Club's Electro Candy Collection is one of my all-time favorites, definitely a Top Ten Collection. What I like about them is that they're such a great twist on neons, which are traditionally cremes, and these are shimmers with a flash. They're like amped up neons, and Ultra Violet is one of my favorites of the collection. The fact that they're super cheap is just a bonus!

I used three coats of Ultra Violet, and here it is alone.

Color Club Ultra Violet Nail Polish from Electro Candy
Color Club Ultra Violet
Color Club Ultra Violet, Three Coats

To it I added a little pattern from Konad plate M75 in Konad White.

Color Club Ultra Violet Nail Polish with Konad M75
Color Club Ultra Violet Nail Polish
Color Club Ultra Violet, Three Coats with Konad M75

So this is my manicure to redeem myself for the silly one I did last, night, and I think it does the job.

That's what I have for you for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment