Sunday, January 11, 2009

Zoya Twist Collection, Part I


Good morning, Dear Reader!

Things went as I'd hoped yesterday, and my Zoya Twists, the Spring 2009 collection, arrived.  The box says Twist: Fresh Color Spin, and indeed it is.  I haven't been this fired up about a collection since SpaRitual's Inspired or Precision's Glam Rock from the fall.  Here are the pretties all lined up in their little box.



I was so excited about them that I swatched them all last night, but think this collection deserves to be savored, so I'll be showing it to you over two days.  I couldn't possibly pick an order of preference in which to display them, so I'll just go with  the order they're in the box from left to right.

Each is two coats over a base coat, and these are all very well pigmented.  I still have that pesky red at my nail line from the Louboutin manicure, but it doesn't show through two coats of these polishes.

The furthest to the left is Harley, a dove grey shimmer.

 

 

Next is Jo, which I'm wearing right now, a really unique blue with a subtle shimmer.

 

 

Third in line is Malia, a pale purple creme that rivals RBL's Purple Haze.

 



Pretty impressive, aren't they?  I got mine from sparkling*nails on ebay (that's a link to them).  She has them for a little less than Zoya's site, and shipping is free to the US and Canada over $100, so she's a great resource.

That's what I have for you today, Dear Reader.  I'll have the rest of this fun collection for you tomorrow.  Until then, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment