Friday, January 30, 2009

Black & Blue Argyle


Good morning, Dear Reader!

I decided to take the advice of my wise friend Mickster and use the Konad patterns that I couldn't double stamp while my nails are short enough to take advantage of them, so I've had some fun with Konad.  There are quite few good ones I haven't been able to use, so I'm glad I had her input.

Yesterday, I used Brucci Black + Blue as a base for an argyle pattern from plate M60.  This pattern was what had me lemming a Konad for about a year before trying it - my friend Grayeyez did a mani with it that just amazed me, and it looked so intricate that I thought Konading would be difficult.  I'm grateful it's not!  Here's Black + Blue on its own.

 

 

For the argyle pattern, I used Revlon Petal Chrome to stamp.  Here are my results.

 

 

That was the happy result of some Fun with Konad yesterday.  

There are a few hours left to enter the random drawing for a bottle of OPI's Black Tie Optional, so please do if you have not!  I'm off to my uncle's funeral this morning, so it might be tomorrow before I announce the winner.  Until then, love and nail polish to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment