Friday, January 2, 2009

Toxic Seduction


Good morning, Dear Reader!  I hope 2009 is treating you well so far.  It is me - I slept late today.  Yay!!!

I have a simple Nails of the Day post today.  It's a color you've seen before, but when my nails were short: Misa's Toxic Seduction.  For me, this one was one of the best colors that came out in 2008 - I just love it.  I was thinking of doing a plain red today, but decided that would be too close to yesterday's Festive Claret to really enjoy it, and decided to go with this instead (although I have a red in mind for tomorrow).  I think Toxic Seduction is going to be one of those coveted hard-to-find colors in a few years, it's so good!

 

 

That's all I have for now, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment