Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sally Hansen Adoring Amethyst and Nfu-Oh #84


Good morning, Dear Reader!

I just had the luxury of browsing through my pictures to select which ones I'd like to show you today - I'm enjoying being ahead of myself with the pictures!  I decided on yesterday's Nails of the Day, which was two coats Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Adoring Amethyst topped with one coat of Nfu-Oh #84.  Wearing Clarins 230 the other day made me realize I have not worn layered polishes in a while, and have been neglecting my beloved Nfu-Ohs!

I started with Adoring Amethyst, and I only have one picture of that because I was so fired up about the pretty little Nfu-Oh waiting for me on my coffee table that I forgot to take the second picture.  Here's what Adoring Amethyst looks like on its own.

 

I think it's lovely on its own, particularly for a Maximum Growth color.  My overall impression of that line is that the colors are more "traditional," lots of pale pinks and nudes, but this one is quite nice.  Not so nice that it couldn't be spiced up with a little Nfu-Oh though, so I added a coat of #84, and that made it all sparkly and infinitely better!

 

 

That's the tale of yesterday's NOTD, which I'm going to go change in a few minutes.  I've found that using my nails to type is causing some wicked tip wear on all but the most bulletproof polishes, and this one has it pretty badly.  The good news is that I'll have one more set of pictures and continue to stay ahead of myself with those, which pleases me!

That's what I have for you for now, Dear Reader.  Until later, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment