Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lightening and a Konadicure


Good morning, Dear Reader!

I took some pictures over the weekend that I haven't shown to you yet, and that's what I have for you today.

I tried out Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri in Lightening, and liked it quite a bit.  It took two coats to be opaque and even, but the result was nice. 

 

 

When I was done, I thought it needed something a little more fun, so I used Konad plate S6 with Insta-Dri in Blazing blue to add a little more to it.  The Blazing Blue worked alright, but not well enough to add it to the list of polishes that work with Konad, in my opinion.

 


Definitely more festive, but as you can see, the patterns didn't tranfer perfectly, so off the list it stays.

That's what I have for you for now, Dear Reader.  Until later, love and nail polish to you!

EDIT:  I frogot to add this little bit this morning...  Scrangie's running a Misa promo,  and basically, you can get 12 Misas for $23.50 shipped, an absolute steal, and you can order fewer.  Here's a link to Scrangie's post with the details, and if you order, make sure you let Misa know you want Scrangie's offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment