Monday, January 12, 2009

Zoya Twist Collection, Part II


Good morning, Dear Reader!

As promised, this morning I have the remaining three colors of Zoya's Twist Collection.  Yesterday I raved about how much I love the collection, so I'll spare you that today and get straight to the pictures.  Each is two coats over a base, and they're very well pigmented - remember, I'm still fighting the red at my nail line left over from the Louboutin manicure, and these were opaque enough to cover it.

Next in line in the package is Barbie, which I initially thought was a creme, but when I took out the bottle to apply it, I discovered it has a pink flash to it.  Very nice!

 



The fifth is Cassi, which is a peachy pink with lots of sparklies in it.

 


The last one in the box is Moxie, which is a rich berry creme.

 


Now you've seen them all, Dear Reader.  See why I was so enthusiastic about the collection?  There's not a loser in the bunch, and quite a few real stand outs.

I got mine from sparkling*nails on ebay, where they're a little less than they cost from Zoya and shipping's free over $100 to the US and Canada.  Since she carries SpaRitual, Precision, and Nubar as well as Zoya, it's easy to hit the $100 mark!

That's all I have for you today, Dear Reader.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment