Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Spectacular Glittery, Holographic Mystery


Good morning, Dear Reader!

I hope you're not growing weary of my tales of my fantastic friends, because I have one more for you today.  I went and checked the mail yesterday, and I had another gift from my dear friend Love8Brain, who I've mentioned to you before.  This is one of the coolest packages ever!  I say that a lot, but then the next one comes in and tops the last...

Love8Brain is a master dusty hunter - she finds amazing things.  Recently, she found what she was told were Color Club polishes for an upcoming collection.  This hasn't been confirmed, although I have an email out to Color Club asking them about these.  So we don't know precisely what she found (as they're unlabeled, unmarked bottles), we just knowthat  they're spectacular glitter polishes, and when I opened the box she sent yesterday, it was full of one of each of the colors she'd come across.  Here's the picture I took to thank her on our message board, which gives you a look at the glittery goodness that was inside.

 

Isn't she unbelievable???  I couldn't begin to pick which I'd use first, so I just put the bottles on my dresser, and as I passed it this morning in the dark, picked up a bottle to use today.  The color I got was the silver holographic glitter.  The holo bits are very smooth, and the silver is not so metallic that it overtakes the holo bits.  The pictures don't do this polish justice - on the nail, it looks like it does in the bottle, and the holo bits throw off multicolored light.  This is three coats of the mystery polish.

 

 

It's just perfect, and I'm so blessed to have a friend like Love8Brain!

On the topic of gifts, Dear Reader, I have one for you: a brand spankin' new bottle of OPI's Black Tie Optional.  When you enter below, your name will show on the list as you enter it (so no need to enter your full name), and your email address will only be used to notify you that you've won.  The random drawing is open to all readers until next Friday, so please put your name in the hat if you have not already!

 



That's all for today, Dear Reader.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment