Thursday, January 29, 2009

Precision Color FX Collection


Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have Precision's new Spring 2009 Collection for you, Color FX.  I'm told these colos are replacing their Get Loud (neon) collection, so get the neons while you can!

These are all vibrant colors, but not quite neon, and five of the six are creme finishes.  Here they are, all three coats over a base.  They're in descending order that I like them.

Wait a Melon for Me is a slightly jelly cantaloupe colored creme and I swatched it after the yellow - please forgive my poor job of removing the yellow!).

 

 

Pink with a Wink is a bright pink with a very subtle shimmer.

 


The Next "It" Girl is bright yellow, slightly darker and much more opaque than OPI's The It Color.

 


Honey Dew This is a fantastic green creme along the lines of CNY's Greenwich Ave, with less yellow and not quite as bright.

 


Surfin' in Malibue is a stunning bright, somewhat turquoise blue.

 


Pur-fect FX is a mid tone bluish purple creme, which I wore after swatching yesterday.

 


I got mine from sparkling*nails on ebay, who's a great seller.  She ships free to the US and Canada over $100, and if you look around her store, you'll find it's *really, really* easy to hit the $100 mark!  She also has Nubar, SpaRitual, and Zoya (in addition to the big guys), so take a look.  If she doesn't have what you're looking for in stock, if you email her at sparklingnails@verizon.net, she'll take good care of you.  As always, I have nothing to gain if you buy from her, I just want you to get the good stuff!

That's all for now, Dear Reader.  Until later, love and nail polish to you!





No comments:

Post a Comment