Friday, January 23, 2009

OPI Black Tie Optional - One for Me, One for You!


Hello again, Dear Reader!

I'm back with a little update because now I have a present for you!  It's OPI's Black Tie Optional, a lovely hard to find polish that's dupey to Chanel's Cobra.  I'll be giving away your bottle by means of a random drawing, which you can enter below (one per customer, please!).  I'll be taking entries for one week from all readers worldwide, your name will show on a visible list as you enter it (so no need to enter your full name), and your email address will only be used to notify you that you've won.

Here are some pictures of the wonderful BTO...

 

 

Excellent, isn't it?  And OPI discontinued it - what were they thinking???

That's all for now, Dear Reader.  I'm going to go out for a little walk so I stop climbing the walls...  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment