Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Blingtastic Konadicure - What A Drag!


Good morning, Dear Reader!

It's barely morning, but I'm up and around so I thought I'd show you a recent Konadicure of the Day that I really like.  Again, I've used a Konad pattern, this one from plate S6, which I've missed.

I started with three coats of Color Club's What A Drag, a really bligy silver.

 

 

To it, I added the woven pattern from plate S6, using black Konad Special Polish for the stamping.  The results made me as happy as I can be with my nubbins!

 


That's the update for tonight (or this morning).  On another note, I did hear from our tentative winner of the bottle of BTO, so it's officially hers.  I'll have another HTF to give away soon, and will wish you luck on that one.

Until tomorrow, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment