Monday, January 26, 2009

Misa Dreamy Purple & My Challenge Mani


Good morning, Dear Reader!

I have a few pictures for you today - I still have some in the vault that you haven't seen yet, and I don't want to get too far behind in showing them to you, so you get two days' worth today.

First up is yesterday's NOTD, which was Misa's Dreamy Purple.  The pictures of this one don't do it justice - it's like royal purple foil on the nail.  I loved it, and here's three coats with a base and top coat.

 



Next up, we have my challenge mani.  I'm not telling who challenged me or how it came about - I get to keep some secrets!  My category was LE Exclusive, and so I chose Essie's Cocktail Party, the LE Ulta exclusive I showed you a while back.  Here it is on its own.

 


Since it was not even 5:00 a.m. when I finished, I decided to add a bit of subtle Konading to it.  I selected China Glaze's Desire and a floral tip pattern so it would be subtle, but it's a bit too subtle, I'm afraid.  It barely shows up.  Since it won't kill me to have an understated manicure for one day, I took pictures anyhow.  Here she is!

 


That's what I have for you for ow, Dear Reader.  Until later, love and nail polish to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment