Friday, January 16, 2009

Carolyn New York Howard Beach


Good morning, Dear Reader!  

Today is a day I'll be using some of the pictures I haven't shown to you yet, since I plan to savor my Dorothy Who? mani for as long as it holds out.

The one I chose is from my $2.99 Carolyn New York purchase, Howard Beach (I just turned into my mother, referring to something by its sale price!).  It's a blackened purple shimmer, where the royal purple element and the shimmer only show up in good light.  It went on beautifully, using that magical CNY brush, and I really like it.

 

 

There are a few more wonderful CNYs from that purchase that I have yet to use, but will show to you when I do.  I am really pleased with the selections I made, and each of them is a winner.  I love when that happens!

Those are the pictures for today, Dear Reader.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment