Monday, June 22, 2009

Wet N Wild Chrome Cobalt

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have a polish I recently found in a Wet N Wild display, one of their Chromes. I love a good shimmery chrome, and I couldn't pass one up in cobalt. As I found when I used it yesterday, I should have.

I used three coats, it's neither chrome nor cobalt, and I can completely see my nails through it. I wouldn't call this one a success by a long shot, but since I have not seen any of these online, I thought I'd show it to you anyhow. From the looks of it, I think it would need five coats to be opaque (which I did not have the patience for), and the bottle is teeny tiny - 0.29 oz.

This is the three coats with a base and top coat.

Wet N Wild Nail Polish
BWet N Wild Nail Polish Bottle

See what a big difference there is in color on the nail and in the bottle? Quite a disappointment.

I'll likely have something else for you later today, Dear Reader, as I'm not thrilled with leaving a great big failure up all day! Until then, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment