Monday, August 25, 2008

Two Misa Greens

Good afternoon, Dear Reader. I did a bit of swatching this morning and finally got around to doing my mani for the day, so I have some pictures for you.

There should be three pictures, for I swatched a yellow that was intended to be my NOTD: Misa's a Sunny Smile Makes Me Go Wild. However, after three coats, it was still uneven and had patches that were not opaque, so I did not photograph it. In fact, I took it off as quickly as I could!

The swatch that worked out well is also from Misa's Neon collection (available from Trans Design about one third of the way down the Misa page), Let's Go Green.



This one was good in three coats, as was Happy Happy from the same collection (pictures of which I've previously posted), but since it did not match what I'm wearing, I moved on. Rather than match my yellow shirt, I decided to compliment my sage green pants with Misa's Toxic Seduction, from the Poisoned Passion Collection.



Toxic Seduction took only two coats to be opaque, even, and match bottle color. It's definitely a keeper for me, which has been my experience with all of the Poisoned Passion polishes.

So that's all for today, Dear Reader. Love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment