Tuesday, August 26, 2008

NOTD and the Unsung Heroes of Recent Collections

,Good morning, Dear Reader!

This isn't really a NOTD - more of a NOTM (nails of the moment), for I have a day of perfect sun and am about to embark on some swatching. It's one of the new Color Club Glitters, three coats topped with one coat of Poshe and two coats of Oh So Wet.



I also have pictures of two from Fall releases that I don't think have gotten the attention they deserve. $OPI (Sephora by OPI, and I like this acronym much better than SOPI) has Queen of Everything, which I've heard little about, but think is a special one.



China Glaze's Rodeo Diva has Midnight Ride, a blackened purple shimmer, that doesn't get the love that I think it should. Part of the reason for that is that it's incredibly difficult to photograph, often coming off as black on a picture. I found just the right sun for it, and have this photo, which is more accurate than my previous attempts.



That's all for now, Dear Reader. If the sun holds out for me, I'll have more for you later. In the meantime, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment