Monday, August 18, 2008

Summery CHI NOTD Pics

Hello again, Dear Reader. I cleaned off all of my greens and decided that after all of the Fall colors I've been wearing lately, I'd go for a summery color today. I chose CHI Tea Party Pink.
Photobucket

Another fun color I considered, but decided was too close to another green, was CHI Hypnotized.
Photobucket

Both of these are from CHI's Spring 2008 collection. I've sent an email to the manufacturer to find out whether they've really discontinued their nail polishes, which has been the word about town. I'm hoping that they reply, and that they reply in the negative. CHI polishes go on so smoothly, have a special glow to the shimmer, and wear beautifully, so it would be another case of an exceptional product being needlessly discontinued if that really is the case. In the meantime, the only place I've been able to find them online is from sparkling*nails on ebay. I've mentioned her before, and also mentioned that my only affiliation with her is as a customer, but I'm quite an enthusiastic customer because of the variety of brands and very personal customer service she offers.

When (or if) I hear back about whether these polsihes have been discontinued, I'll be sure to post and update. Love and nail polish to you, Dear Reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment