Saturday, August 23, 2008

My Day in Color

Good morning, Dear Reader. The last 24 hours haven't been easy, and what's a Nailphile to do? Express her day in color!

A decision was made that I did not care for, and I was a little blue, but it was a consequence of a sin worth committing.



I was a little less blue when I thought of good things, like the fact that I can fit into my skinny jeans.



Then I really, really thought it over, and I realized that the grass is greener on my side.



And before I know it, I bet I'll be happy happy again.



Enough about me, we're here for polish! All of these were two coats, with the exception of Happy Happy which was three. For a yellow, it was surprisingly even and opaque in three coats. My application of the Sephora by OPI Skinny Jeans is not my best ever, as I was working with shaky hands, but I wanted to show you the picture anyhow because it's an amazing color, gorgeous in two coats.

That's all I have for now, Dear Reader. Thank you for your comments and your emails - I appreciate every single one!

Love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment