Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Lucky Number & the OPI France Collection

Good morning, Dear Reader! Today I decided we should be all about my favorite thing - pictures! I no longer had the originals of the few that bear my MUA watermark, but as long as they're watermarked I'm happy. Thus far, I've photographed seven of the twelve OPI France colors, and since seven is my favorite number it seemed like a good number to post. The other five will be forthcoming some day, when it's not cloudy and dreary here.
The pictures were taken in sunlight with the exception of the darker Louvre Me, Louvre Me Not picture, which was taken in indirect light and is included because the color is more true to life than it appears in direct sunlight. Since I'm quite pale, some of the neutrals appear to be darker on me than they look on others, but it's an opportunity for all the Pale Porcelain Princesses to see what these look like on us. Here we go:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dear Reader, you have good things to look forward to in coming days. My dear friend Love8Brain on MUA sent me a great big box of love, which included the coveted Elizabeth Arden Camden Pepperberry and West End Purple Sage, amongst other great beauties. They would be wasted today since I don't have the light to take a picture that would do justice to any of them, but will be posting pictures from The Box of Love as soon as the forecast allows me to. Until then, I hope you enjoy today's pretties!

No comments:

Post a Comment