Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ringing in Fall with a SpaRitual

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I've been wearing so many Fall colors lately that I decided to wear my ultimate Fall color: SpaRitual's Fall in Love. It's the rust shade of a fallen maple leaf with a bit of a green flash. What a perfect Fall color!

Photobucket

This is not from SpaRitual's Fall 2008 Collection - I'm eagerly anticipating the September 1st release of that. In the meantime, I can wear its cousins. SpaRitual is one of my favorite brands of polish, for they apply and wear beautifully, and most of the colors have either an amazing shimmer or a spectacular flash to them, with the remainder being the smoothest cremes I could ever ask for. They've not been the easiest brand for me to find, but they are available from AveYou and from a really great seller on ebay, sparkling*nails. I'm not affiliated with either in any way other than being a customer, and simply wanted to pass on a couple of resources for these exceptional polishes.

Thanks all for today, Dear Reader. Love and np!

No comments:

Post a Comment