Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Creative Nail Designs VIP Status & Computer Troubles

Good morning, Dear Reader. I'm writing this from a borrowed computer, as mine became infected with a dreaded Trojan horse and put me out of commission for a few days. It's unfortunate, as I have some really fun and exciting pictures to share with you, but I am limited to dial-up (God help me!) for now.

Do you know how much I appreciate you, Dear Reader? I took pictures of my Pick Me Up Mani and modified them via dial-up for you. After a frustrating day of fighting with my own computer, I was happy to end the day yesterday being able to apply my most recently fulfilled lemming: CND's VIP Status. Glimmery gold glitter with holographic bits throughout - who could ever ask for more? The downside of it is that it really was as "chunky" and gritty as it sounds like it could be, but I took care of that.

Last night, I applied three coats of VIP status followed by two coats of Poshe, and thought that would take care of things. I was wrong - I still woke up with gritty nails. Determined to make my happy mani work, I added to it two coats of CHI base coat (which is clear) and followed that with two coats of Oh So Wet. Yes, Dear Reader, I have six coats of top coat over this to make it sparkle and shine, but it's well worth the few minutes of extra effort I had this morning to have this glorious mani! Here it is both in and out of sunlight:

Photobucket

Photobucket

So I hope to be fully online with you again soon, my Dear Reader, as I have many, many great pictures I'd like to share with you from a new collection. In the meantime, I will do my best to keep you entertained with what I can do with my antiquated dial-up connection.

Love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment