Tuesday, August 12, 2008

China Glaze Specialty Nail Polishes 2009

Since this release of 50 is so massively overwhelming, I'll just make a list of them here that I'll update as I swatch and review them. I'll alphabetize the names and make the names links to the swatches and reviews.

I'm not on China Glaze's press list, so I have no idea whether Sally Beauty Supply's Fortune Teller counts toward the 50. It'll go on the list and get an asterisk. I also don't know what's permanent (all, none, some...), which is why I put 2009 on the list.

Once I have this list up-to-date, I'll remove this paragraph. Once the list is complete, I'll add a paragraph here stating that it's done.

China Glaze Specialty Nail Polishes 2009




*Fortune Teller is a Sally Beauty Supply Exclusive for Halloween 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment