Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy CHI News!!!

We have good news, Dear Reader! I just got work from Farouk that CHI Nail Lacquers have not been discontinued, and in fact they're still coming out with seasonal collections.

That's our good news. The not-quite-so-good news is that their site's store locator hasn't been implemented, but they have good CS which offered to get my name and phone number to call me with where I could find them locally. So the bottom line is that they're not easy to run into, but they're still out there and will continue to be produced.

Their seasonal colors are my favorites, and I've seen nothing of their collections since Spring 2008 - the Summer & Fall 2008 collections are just a mystery right now. I'm determined to at least find pictures of them, and will post when I do.

In the meantime, here's a picture of one from the Summer 2007 Collection, since it would hardly be a post on a nail blog without a picture.
Photobucket

Love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment