Thursday, August 28, 2008

Color Club Glitter Vixen Collection

Good evening, Dear Reader.

I've posted two of these pictures recently, but am reposting them two with their five sisters today since I had time and some light to swatch the remaining colors this afternoon. I think Color Club read my mind when they made this collection. Those of you who know me know that I LOVE GLITTER (and now those of you who don't know me know that as well...)! These are presented in alphabetical order simply because there's no way to pick favorites. They're all magnificent.















First, "Tru Passion" is not a typo - that's really the name. All are three coats over a base coat, but only Sexy Siren and Magic Attraction show a completed manicure, which consisted of one coat of Poshe and then two coats of Oh So Wet after the manis were dry.

Since these photos are close-up, they do show what a PITA glitter can be - it goes on a little "gloppy," especially the third coat, bits are here and there, etc., but when followed by three layers of top coat (one to dry, two to freshen and smooth after it's dry), the finished product is well worth the effort to me.

I could go on and on about the colors, but I think they speak for themselves. The only thing missing for me was a black glitter. I'm in love with my Glitter Vixens, and am off to do a full mani with one.

Love and nail polish to you, Dear Reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment