Friday, August 29, 2008

Dior Liquorice: Comparison of US and European Versions

Good afternoon, Dear Reader. In this morning's post, I mentioned that a comparison of Dior's US and European versions of Liquorice was on the horizon, and I have it for you now.

Although the two look distinctly different in the bottle, you'll see they're almost identical on the nail. In these pictures, my index and ring finger are the European version, and my middle and pinky fingers are the US Nordstrom Exclusive version. The pictures were taken outside in direct sunlight, inside in from of a sunny window in direct light, and in front of the same window in indirect light, and are presented in that order.







I was able to see a difference outside in direct sunlight, where the US version seems to be just a hair darker, and the shimmer is just slightly less pronounced in general. Otherwise, it was almost impossible to see any difference at all. My verdict is that if you missed out on one or the other, you haven't really missed out. If you missed out on both, I'm sorry...

That's all for today, Dear Reader. Love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment