Monday, August 25, 2008

A Couple of Misas from the Poisoned Passion Collection

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I don't have a whole lot for you this morning, but what I do have is pictures of two of Misa's Poisoned Passion Collection - Love Bite and Dying Love.





Love bite is almost a jelly texture, and required three coats to match the bottle color. Dying Love is a basic black shimmer, opaque in two coats, and the picture here was taken in the waning sun of the late afternoon making the shimmer is more pronounced in the picture that in normal light. However, I like the picture, so I posted it.

This collection, these two plus four more you'll be seeing soon, are available from Head2Toe Beauty, to which I have a link on the right side of the page.

Just to make the disclaimer I have neglected to make in a while - I'm not affiliated with any of the nail polish sources I have linked here other than as a regular customer. They're the ones I've found to be most reliable, have great selection, and fair prices, which makes me want to share them with you.

That's all for now, Dear Reader. Love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment