Monday, February 2, 2009

Pink Pure Pearl & Some CNY News


Good evening, Dear Reader!

Boredom got the best of the this afternoon, and I changed my mani.  It was a good thing, too - there was some sort of reaction between the red polish and the pink hearts, and in every spot where there was a heart I now have a red stain on my nail.  Fortunately, I have some SpaRitual Cuti Clean on hand, which will get rid of the stains.

I wanted to play with my Revlon Pure Pearl this afternoon, but found that just like with every other frosty white, the brush strokes in it were noticable.  That wasn't really a problem, though, because I just Konaded right over them with Konad pink shimmer polish using a pattern from plate M64 that's been neglected, and they look just fine.  See?

 



Nice and girly and fun - just what I was after!

On to the Carolyn New York news!  They've got a deal going for Valentine's Day where you can get one of two sets of five colors plus a cuticle oil for $15, and they're advertising a free top coat with every order.  Here's a link to the page that has the two Hearts Collections available.  If you missed out on the last sale, this is a good chance to try out CNY polishes.

That's all for today, Dear Reader.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment