Sunday, February 15, 2009

Black Lily Chrome


Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have another Konadicure for you.  I liked yesterday's enough that I was reluctant to take it off, but had an idea for an argyle mani with French tips that I wanted to try, so I did.

I started with two coats of Nubar Black Chrome, topped with a coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri.   Black Chrome is very similar to Chanel Black Satin, but Black Chrome is blacker.

 



Once I gave that a few minutes to dry, I used Revlon Lily Chrome and Konad plate M60 to stamp the argyle pattern on.  Again with tis pattern, it fell short of my tips, so I added French tips with Konad plate M19.  The stamp with M19 was not opaque enough to cover the edge of the pattern, so I added a second coat of Lily Chrome to my tips freehand, following the stamp of M19.  The result is my Black Lily Chrome mani.  Although I like it, to be honest I've liked others more.  I think the silver's a bit much, and if I were to do it again, I'd probably use a China Glaze Romantique for the pattern.

 


That's what I have for you for now, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment