Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tiny Bottles!


Good morning, Dear Reader!  The stars did not align properly yesterday, and I'm still waiting for the something fabulous that I have coming.  As soon as it shows up, I'll show it to you.

Today I have two Nails of the Day pics for you with only one thing in common - they both have tiny, tiny bottles.

The first is one that I wanted forever, almost paid ridiculous ebay prices for, and then found recently for $0.33.  Happy day!  It's purple, it's sparkly, what more could I want?  It's L'Oreal Bijou Crystals in B. Brave.  Look at how tiny the bottle is!

 



The other is today's NOTD, which I may or may not Konad.  It's Dior Poison Blue, which cost more than $0.33, but is one spectacular blue.  It has a secret shimmer that only shows up in strong light, and is probably my darkest blue that still looks blue rather than black.  Here's another tiny bottle!

 


That's what I have for you today, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment