Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cannes White Sand


Good morning, Dear Reader!

If all is well in my world, right now I'm driving down I-55 to go for a visit with my family and friends.  Before I left, I took a few pictures for posts while I'm away until Thursday, and I hope they keep you busy!

With all the Konading and now gradient manis I've done lately, I decided to do one recently that is simplicity itself: Elizabeth Arden Cannes White Sand S.  It's a great ivory white, with its only down side being that it took four coats.  However, since it's chock full o' chemically goodness, the dry time for a four-coat manicure was good.  Here she is!

 

 

This mani was a nice break from the more festive things I've been doing, but it was just a  little break.  I have much more festive things in store for you in the next couple of days!

That's all I have for you today, Dear Reader.  I'll be checking in as I can, so if your comments or emails go unanswered for a bit, rest assured that I will get to them as soon as I can.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment