Friday, February 20, 2009

Nubar Coral Collection for Spring 2009

 
Good morning, Dear Reader!

I have more Nubar fun in store for you today.  Today we'll take a look at Nubar's second collection for Spring 2009, the Coral Collection.  Let's get right to the pictures!

Each is two coats (all were two coaters for me) over a base under artifical light, and I'll show them to you in the order that I swatched them, which is the order they're in the box.

Red Sea Coral is a true coral, and this one is the only shimmer in the collection.


  

Cayman Coral is a really hot coral creme.


  

Costa Rica Coral is a bit more subdued than Cayman Coral, and is also a creme.


 

Belize Coral is a true coral, more intense in color than Red Sea Coral, and is a creme.


 

Palau Coral is a vivid orange coral creme.


 

Amazon Coral is a vivid pink coral creme.



Caribbean Coral is the surprise in the bunch, inspired by purple coral, and is also a creme.



Finally, Cozumel Coral, which is another surprise: an orange coral jelly.



There you have it, Dear Reader - Nubar's Coral Collection.  I'm now told that these and the Cleopatra Collection will be available online at www.bynubar.com on Monday, and they offer free shipping over $75, so check out my other Nubar swatches and start filling your cart!  I swatched all of my Nubar is anticipation of these releases, so there's plenty for you to look at.  

One thing I noticed swatching the Corals was that in all the many Nubars I've used and swatched, I have yet to encounter a wonky brush - OPI needs to give Nubar a call and ask how to do a Big 3 Free formula that's opaque in two coats and where they get their brushes!

That's what I have for you today, Dear Reader.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment