Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Color Club Femme Fatale Collection



Good evening, Dear Reader!

Today I got my hands on a set of the Color Club Femme Fatale collection for Spring 2009, and I have swtaches for you tonight.  All are two coats over a base, with the exception of Where's the Soiree, a black creme, which is opaque in one coat (an will be my new black for layering).

First is Oooooo La La, a white shimmer.


 

Next is Worth the Risque, a simply spectacular silver holo.


 

Third in line I have Femme Fatale, a sparkly sheer which will work well to add a little sparkle to manis.



That brings us to my favorite of the collection, Revvvoltion, a charcoal black holo.



Then I have Oui! Oui! Oui!, a sheer sparkly white.


Last up at bat is Where's the Soiree, a black creme that is completely opaque and even in one coat.



This is the first of two new Color Cub collections for the spring.  I'll try to have the second one swatched for you in the morning.  Until then, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment