Monday, February 16, 2009

On the Prowl for Roses


Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I was in the mood for a Funky French, and did what is for me the funkiest of Funky Frenches!

I started with a base of MAC On the Prowl, then added the rose pattern from Konad plate M65 to it, using the pink Konad polish.  Rather that use plate M19 for the tips to just fill in the gap between the edge of the pattern and the ends of my tips, I used white Konad polish to place the line where the white part of my nails actually starts.  That still left a gap between the stamp and the ends of my tips, so I freehanded over the tips pattern using Misa Heaven White, using the line from the stamp as my guide.  I now habe a very Funky French, and not only does Hello Kitty appeal to the nine-year-old in me, but the combination of pink, grey, and white does as well.  This is a childhood fantasy mani for me!

 

 

That's what I have for you for now, Dear Reader.  If the stars align properly and my energy holds up, I hope to have something really cool for you tonight.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment